Happy 17th Birthday Patience
Today you are celebrating 17 years of this crazy thing we call life. Today, I celebrate 17 years and 9 months of LOVING you.
I know I tell you everyday that I love you, and so you are probably used to hearing it, but I will say it over and over again.
Today I will tell you 17 things that I love about you/see in you.
- You are stunningly beautiful, both inside and out.
- You are extremely talented and creative.
- You have a genuine smile of thousand stars.
- You are funny, in your own quirky way
- You were and still are so precious to Mimi.
- You deviate from the “normal” teenager and march to your own beat; following the crowd has never been you.
- You are sensitive and caring.
- You exude magnetism and charm, in a silly way I adore.
- You and I have laughed uncontrollably many times, until I have cried.
- Through some of my most emotionally hard times, you comforted me.
- You are strong, even when you think you are not.
- You usually laugh out loud and don’t care who sees it.
- You are not ashamed to be you.
- You love to read, you know that’s a big one for me.
- You have similar tastes in music to me, even though you refuse to see it.
- You can see through me, and truly know how I always feel.
- YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER.
I love you Patience Elizabeth Pepper.
Have an amazing 17th birthday